Zista Events to organise 5th edition of India’s only hospitality & culinary-focussed higher education fair
The Global Hospitality Education Expo is being organised in four cities
Hospitality and Tourism is one of the most dynamic, fast growing and challenging industries in the 21st century. As an industry, it has shown resilience, despite the varied fluctuations in the economy. The industry has not only managed to sustain itself, but has bounced back even stronger.
Many students across India are looking to pursue courses in hospitality and culinary, at undergraduate and postgraduate levels. They are ambitious digital natives, bold and curious, with an acute awareness of the need to be sustainable. They want to start new businesses, or join existing players in the ecosystem and help them to expand and grow in holistic ways.
To support such students, Zista Events has been organising India’s only hospitality & culinary focussed higher education fair – the Global Hospitality Educational Expo. This year, the 5th edition of the event will be taking place in four cities - Bangalore, Chennai, Mumbai and Delhi.
Business Head Mitali Rawool said, “We are absolutely delighted to bring our flagship event back to the face-to-face format. We started our journey of subjects-specific education fairs with hospitality, way back in 2018. Now, we have more than five subject-specific events, in the field of Art and Design, STEM, Engineering and Business Management. Naturally, our hospitality expo is very close to our hearts. This year, students will have an unparalleled opportunity to network and engage with some of the best hotel and culinary schools from across the world, and to learn from some amazing industry speakers.”
As many as 15 leading institutions will be participating in this edition of the event.
- Ecole Ducasse (France)
- Les Roches Global Hospitality Education (Switzerland, Spain, China)
- Glion Institute of Higher Education (Switzerland, UK)
- Le Cordon Bleu (Global)
- Iowa State University (USA)
- Blue Mountains International Hotel Management School, Torrens University (Australia)
- Swiss Hotel Management School (Switzerland)
- Bournemouth University (UK)
- Technological University Dublin (Ireland)
- Vatel Bordeaux (France)
- The Emirates Academy of Hospitality Management (UAE)
- The Chaplin School of Hospitality & Tourism Management, Florida International University (USA)
- IMI: International Management Institute (Switzerland)
- University College Birmingham (UK)
- William F. Harrah College of Hospitality, University of Nevada Las Vegas (USA)
Students will also get an opportunity to hear from industry leaders and participate in masterclasses.
Sessions will be hosted by Zubin Songadwala, Area Manager South ITC Hotels and General Manager ITC Grand Chola, Sarosh Daruwalla, Hospitality Education Counseling Expert and Les Roches Alumnus and Dirham Haque, Executive Chef, Four Seasons Hotels & Resorts, Bangalore.
Culinary/Pastry Masterclasses will be hosted by Nariman Abdygapparov and Anushka Malkani, Co-Founders, Whisk with Us and Ecole Ducasse Alumni, Daizy Sangla, Founder, Bakez by Daizy and Le Cordon Bleu Alumnus and Chef Sujan Mukuherjee, Executive Chef, Taj Coromandel.
The Global Hospitality Education Expo is being organised in marquee hotels that are centrally located in their respective cities.
- Bangalore: September 22, 2022 at Welcomhotel by ITC Hotels, Richmond Road
- Chennai: September 23, 2022 at Taj Coromandel
- Mumbai: September 24, 2022 at The St. Regis
- Mumbai: September 25, 2019 at Shangri-La Eros
Around The World