Nine Fern Resorts win Hospitality India Travel Awards 2021
Seven others from the Fern family were awarded for outstanding performances in the fields of Sales and Marketing, Business Development, F&B and Operations
The Fern Hotels & Resorts has won nine awards for its resorts by Hospitality India Travel Awards. Besides seven others from the Fern family were awarded for outstanding performances in the fields of Sales and Marketing, Business Development, F&B and Operations.
The awards were presented by the Chief Guests, Prem Bahadur Ale, Minister for Culture, Tourism and Civil Aviation, Government of Nepal and Vijay Goel, Member of Parliament, Rajya Sabha and others.
“It is a matter of great pride for us that so many resorts and individuals achieved recognition. The entire team has shown great commitment to accomplish this,” said Noshir A Marfatia, Senior Vice President, Sales and Marketing.
Following nine properties were awarded
1. Tushar Mali, General Manager - The Fern Leo Resort & Club, Junagadh for The Best Luxury Resort & Club in Gujarat
2. Nikhil Singh Rawat, Operations Manager - The Fern Sattva Resort, Dwarka for The Best Coastal Temple Town Resort in Gujarat
3. Ranjeet Kumar, Operations Manager - The Fern Gir Forest Resort, Sasan Gir for The Best Jungle Safari Resort in Gujarat
4. Brajesh Soni, Operations Manager - The Fern Sattva Resort, Polo Forest for The Best Nature-Friendly Resort in Gujarat
5. Gurpreet Singh Kandhari, Operations Manager - The Fern Seaside Luxurious Tent Resort, Daman for The Best Luxury Tent Resort in Daman & Diu
6. Ramesh Kumar Gupta, General Manager - The Fern-An Ecotel Hotel, Lonavala for The Best Luxury Hillside Resort in Maharashtra
7. Dinesh Kumar Yadav, General Manager - The Fern Samali Resort, Dapoli for The Best Leisure Resort in Ratnagiri
8. Arindam Bahel, General Manager - The Fern Brentwood Resort, Mussoorie for The Best Hill Resort in Uttarakhand
9. Amit Mishra, General Manager - The Fern Denzong Hotel & Spa, Gangtok for The Best Hotel in Sikkim
Around The World