Healthy Home Quarantine Recipe: Chilli Garlic Corn Fritters With Tomato Salsa
Here is a healthy and easy home recipe for people who are working from home in quarantine.
While the frontliners are risking their lives to flatten the curve of pandemic outbreak, we all need to sit tight at our homes and play our part to fight the crisis. Staying at home can be tough at times and people are tapping into new hobbies to cope up and some of you are entering the kitchen to try new things.
So, here is a healthy and easy home recipe for people who are working from home in quarantine.
Green Chilli Fresh
Basil Fresh Leaves
- Cut peppers into fine brunoise 3 mm dices, chop onion and garlic. Sauté onion, garlic, and add the pepper brunoise
- Pour this mixture over corn kernels, season the mixture and add gram flour and chopped green chilies to it and shape it as fritters and make four fritters according to your choice.
- Grill it on a griller till golden brown on both sides.
- Place the corn fritters in middle of plate and serve it hot with tomato salsa garnished with basil.
Tomato Salsa Recipe
Basil Chopped or Any Herb
- Deseed the tomato and cut into cubes
- Then mix all ingredients all together
Happy Cooking & Eating!
Around The World