Hyatt Place Toronto/Mississauga Centre opens it’s doors for travelers
With 123 spacious guestrooms, Hyatt Place Toronto/Mississauga Centre is located directly outside of downtown Mississauga, offering easy access to Pearson International Airport, making it a seamless location to stay for leisure and business travellers.
Hyatt Place Toronto/Mississauga Centre announces its official opening, expanding the Hyatt Place brand’s footprint globally in markets that matter most to guests and World of Hyatt members. Featuring the Hyatt Place brand’s intuitive design, casual atmosphere and practical amenities that help guests do more, the hotel is located in the heart of Mississauga’s business district.
“We are excited to introduce Ontario’s first Hyatt Place hotel to the Mississauga area. With our smartly designed social spaces, including adaptable, state-of-the-art meetings and events spaces, and guestrooms with separate work and sleep areas, guests can easily multitask and accomplish what they need to do while on the road,” said General Manager, Celso Thompson.
Hyatt Place hotels combine style, innovation and 24/7 conveniences to create an easy to navigate experience for today’s multi-tasking traveler. Located directly outside of downtown Mississauga, Hyatt Place Toronto/Mississauga Centre offers easy access to Pearson International Airport, making it a seamless location to stay for leisure and business travelers. The hotel is just minutes from Square One Shopping Centre and within walking distance to nearby restaurants and local attractions. Hyatt Place Toronto/Mississauga Centre is approximately a one-hour drive to Niagara Falls, as well as a short drive to destinations like the CN Tower, Casa Loma, Rogers Center, Canada’s Wonderland, as well as Playdium, the ultimate virtual and physical entertainment center for families.
Hyatt Place Toronto/Mississauga Centre offers:
* 123 spacious guestrooms with separate spaces to sleep, work and play, featuring the plush Hyatt Luxury Pillowtop Mattress as well as a Cozy Corner sectional sleeper sofa.
* Complimentary breakfast featuring a variety of pre-packaged or individually wrapped hot and cold breakfast items to suit all needs.
* The Market serving freshly prepared pre-packaged meals anytime, day or night and perfectly packaged sandwiches and salads.
* The Bar featuring specialty beverages made with Starbucks espresso roast and a variety of premium beers, wines & cocktails.
* Necessities program for forgotten items that guests can buy, borrow or enjoy for free.
* Free access to shared computers with highspeed internet access in the lobby.
* Free Wi-Fi throughout hotel and guestrooms.
* Event Spaces with 12,458 square feet of flexible, high-tech meeting/function space that can accommodate up to 500 guests and is suitable for both social and business events.
* Fitness Center featuring cardio equipment with LCD touchscreens open 24/7.
* Heated indoor salt-water pool open daily from 7 AM to 10 PM.
* Additional services include guest laundry, dry cleaning and two electric vehicle charging stations.
* A pet-friendly policy that welcomes dogs or cats.
Rodahl Leong-Lyons, Hyatt’s Regional Vice President of Operations & Sales for Hyatt Place and Hyatt House Hotels in Canada said, “The opening of Hyatt Place Toronto/Mississauga Centre is an important step in expanding Hyatt’s brand presence throughout Canada. The Hyatt Place brand is on a terrific trajectory – its growth illustrates the success of the select service model as this brand continues to create value for our guests and owners.”
Around The World