The Den Bengaluru spruce up its hygiene quotient with ‘Safety & Security are in our DNA’ initiative
As the world adjusts to new travel and stay norms, the chain is enhancing the experience for its hotel guests in India & Israel, by redefining cleanliness and supporting guests’ personal wellbeing throughout their stays.
Stepping up in the need of the hour, The Den Bengaluru, a chain of Israel's leading luxury hospitality brand, DAN Hotels rolls out an enhanced safety and security programme. As the world adjusts to new travel and stay norms, the chain is enhancing the experience for its hotel guests in India & Israel, by redefining cleanliness and supporting guests’ personal wellbeing throughout their stays.
Addressing the introduction of this initiative, Vinesh Gupta, General Manager, The Den Bengaluru said, “Health and Wellbeing of all our stakeholders – be it Guests, team members or our partners; is at the heart of The Den. We are undertaking necessary steps without compromising on the service quality to give a seamless experience to our guests. Being an Israeli company, Safety & Security are in our DNA and we display that subtly without being overbearing.”
Starting from mandate usage of Arogya Setu for employees and guests in India, ensuring the cars are thoroughly sanitised before and after each trip. The chauffeurs, like all other staff members, guests’ safety and wellbeing will be their top priority. During new normalcy, guests can expect to see evolved procedures in every areas of the hotel, which will include:
Transport & Front of the House:
* Personal cars to be self-parked and sanitized by the hotel security personnel
* Temperature and respiratory health check through oximeter, sterilizing all baggage
* Near Contactless check-in, touchless transactions, front-desk screens, sanitizer stations and sanitized key cards
* Deep cleaning, disinfecting and sealing the room 24hours prior to guest’s arrival
* Individual FCU in all rooms
Public Spaces & Wellness:
* Additional and frequent deep cleaning of high-touch surfaces such as, elevator, door handles, adhering to new social distancing norms
* Sterilizing all equipment before and after usage at spa, gym and salon
Food & Beverage:
* New standards and service approach for buffets, banquets, room service and catering.
Aimed to provide a comfortable and positive experience to guests, this detailed initiative will comprehensively cover all the departments & sub-departments of hotels including the heart of the house and the guest facing areas. While having a Hygiene Manager on role is not a new for the brand however, to tackle the unprecedented situation, the property will go beyond the basic norms like wearing masks and social distancing and help in creation of robust safety, security and hygiene processes and practices across all hotels.
Around The World