The Aananda Imperial by Svenska initiates COVID-19 Protection Plan, K.A.V.A.C.H.
The hotel is committed towards safe, secured and sanitized working environs in hotel premises to ensure health, hygiene and wellbeing of guests and the team.
The Aananda Imperial by Svenska at Bilaspur Chattisgarh initiates a comprehensive COVID-19 Protection Plan: K.A.V.A.C.H. (Keeping Action-areas Virginally Accessible & Clinically Hygienic).
The hotel is committed towards safe, secured and sanitized working environs in hotel premises to ensure health, hygiene and wellbeing of guests and the team. Check in to check out, the hotel assures to protect in line with the WHO & MOH prescribed steps and protocols.
* WHO approved health & hygiene checks
* Safe and sanitized public spaces
* Deep cleaned & sanitized rooms
* Safe meeting places.
* Safe kitchens, sanitized & safe materials
* Digital solutions, non touch interfaces.
* Hygiene code of conduct.
* Social and safe distancing measures
* Safe and secured service protocols
* Trained and sanitized work force
Diversey India is supporting the hotel in its commitment to fulfill the goals of this initiative. With its broad range of chemicals and disinfectants being used across all public spaces, guest rooms and food & beverage areas, thereby raising the bar for cleanliness and maintaining hygiene. Also in terms of training and SOPs related to Reopening, Safety, Security & Sanitization while we prepare to reopen and welcome back valued guests at the hotel. We have executed a new set of house rules and preventive measures to be followed by guests & team members, visitors, vendors & contractors within the property to maximize safety and hygiene.
House Rules & Preventive Measures:
* Adherence to social distancing: queues, elevators, public areas have been demarcated and seating arrangements have been re-defined that fits into these norms. Usage of protective equipment like gloves and masks by Guests and team members are mandated.
* Regular temperature checks for all guests, visitors and team members using non-invasive digital thermometers with periodical washing and sanitizing hands... Dispensers and sanitizing stations are available across public areas for usage with clinically approved sanitizer containing a minimum 70 per cent alcohol.
* Usage of specialized, clinical grade disinfectant chemicals including Virex II 256 and Suma product lines from Diversey for all cleaning and sanitization purposes across the property, which target a broad spectrum of viruses and bacteria along with continuous sanitization of all public areas and back areas, including all surfaces and equipments and vehicles on use.
* Daily cleaning and sanitization of all occupied guest rooms. Rooms are deep cleaned and sealed for a period of 48 hours after every check out.
* Minimizing customer touch points and adopting digital solutions through deployment of digital menus, house rules and directories of service which will be shared with guests electronically and are viewable on personal phones.
* Regulatory cleaning of all ingredients received along with the preparation of dishes in smaller quantities to ensure fresh food is available for all guests. No self-service in any area to minimize contact, supported by contactless digital payments modes across all Point of Sales.
* Training and sensitization of all team members on all cautionary and preventive measures, in partnership with Diversey.
* Adherence to all guidelines issued by MOH and WHO across the entire property, as well as FSSAI norms for food production and service.
Around The World