Hyatt Regency Dehradun introduces its leadership team
The seven newly appointed multi-cultural team will look after various responsibilities of the stunning 263 keys hotel
Hyatt Regency Dehradun has recently appointed seven industry stalwarts in its pre-opening team including the newly appointed General Manager for the property, Harkaran Singh.
The leadership team:
* Harkaran Singh, General Manager: He brings with him 15 years of varied experience across Marriott & Hyatt hotels in India. He began his journey with the Hyatt family 12 years back and has worked across Hyatt Pune in 2010 to Hyatt Hyderabad Gachibowli, Hyatt Regency Kolkata and was General Manager at Hyatt Raipur. In his role as the General Manager, Singh is leading the multi-cultural team of this stunning 263 keys hotel across all disciplines.
* Nikhil Raje, Human Resources Manager: He brings along with him an industry experience of 12 years across Marriott, Radisson, Accor & Hyatt hotels in India. His last assignment before moving to Hyatt Regency Dehradun was with Hyatt Pune as Human Resources Manager. Raje will be responsible for the recruitment the team, managing payroll, ensuring ethical business practices, statutory compliances, associate wellbeing, learning & development and team engagement.
* Vijayakumar Singh R, Chief Engineer: He brings along 29 years of enriching experience across Taj, Meridian & Hyatt hotels in India, with the Hyatt journey being 20 years and counting. Singh will be responsible for the management, operations, rectification of the entire hotel’s furniture, fixture and equipment while also ensuring sustainable practices and increasing efficiency throughout the hotel.
* Sunishchal Parasnis, Director of Sales & Marketing: With a career spanning 15 years, out of which 14 have been with Hyatt – Parasnis has worked across Grand Hyatt Mumbai, Park Hyatt Goa Resort & Spa and Hyatt Centric Candolim Goa. As the Director of Sales & Marketing, he in his current role will be responsible for developing new marketing opportunities and implementing new sales strategies in order to boost rooms and events sales at the hotel.
* Sujas K Nameth, Director of F&B: With 23 years of experience in the hospitality industry across Hyatt, Marriott & The Grand hotels in India and Muscat, Nameth is an industry veteran specializing in the Food & Beverage department. Nameth, in his current role, is responsible for providing strategic leadership to the operations, maximising the F&B revenues, introducing new F&B concepts & elevating the dining experience for guests, ensuring synergy between and maintaining the highest standards of guest service.
* Sahil Arora, Executive Chef: With 22 years of elevating experience across brands such as Marriott, Hyatt and Shangri-La hotels in India. Chef Arora will be responsible for ensuring the smooth and safe running of all the kitchen operations, developing and tailoring menus to suit the guests and the hotels needs while ensuring all health and safety and service standards are being enforced.
* Pratiti Rajpal, Director of Operations: She brings along years of inspiring experience across Marriott & Hyatt hotels in India, with a decade of the journey being with Hyatt. She started as the Marketing Communications Manager at Hyatt Regency Chennai in 2012 to cluster role at Park Hyatt Goa Resort and Spa and Grand Hyatt Mumbai and Cluster Director of Marketing Communications at Andaz Delhi & Grand Hyatt Gurgaon (Pre-Opening). Rajpal will be overlooking the operations of a diversely segmented, 263 keys hotel.
Around The World