Heimtextil India & Ambiente India’s 5th edition to Kick Start from June 27 – 29 in Delhi
The 5th edition of India’s finest home fashion business exhibition - Heimtextil India & Ambiente India, will open doors this month from 27 – 29 June, 2018 at Pragati Maidan, Delhi.
ORGANISED BY Messe Frankfurt Trade Fairs India, the three day fair will bring top manufacturers and suppliers of the home textiles and interior décor industry with more than 100 companies participating from India, China, Indonesia, Switzerland and Thailand.
Top home fashion players like D’décor, Aditya Birla, Reliance, R.R International, Hira Hastkala among others showcasing are said to be showcasing the first looks of their latest collections amongst other brands displaying the best in Dining, Living, Giving and Home Textiles sectors.
The Indian edition of these globally renowned fairs will not only present their business to domestic buying agents but also a plethora of modern design concepts, native décor themes, art, colour trends and fresh business ideas through a host of supplementary events. From themed exhibits to inspiring product designs, seminar sessions and experience zones, the platform will offer a quality experience in terms of business and industry networking.
As the leading business platform in the segment, the organisers have also prepared a series of trend-setting features, set to create a buzz among architects, interior designers, retailers, home stylists and design experts. Key highlights of the show are:
· New Product Launches: First-look and season’s new collections launched by leading brands such as D’décor, Reliance, Aditya Birla, Hira Hastkala, R. R International, Manorama.
· Indian Art & Crafts: Presenting the best of heritage art and crafts of India at the Council of Handicrafts Development Corporations, (COHANDS) Pavilion
· ILA Experience Zone: Innovative concepts in interior spaces showcased at this special zone through a design face-off between product and textile designers. Finalists belong from Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore, Ahmedabad, Jaipur, with the age groups 20 to 50+, will showcase concepts on the theme of “My Heritage, My New Age India”. Winners will represent India at Ambiente Frankfurt & Heimtextil Frankfurt next year.
· Special Skills Zone: Live demonstrations of different art forms by underprivileged and a chance to showcase their talent and finished products to India’s top visitors, buyers, designers etc.
· Hospitality, Interior Designers, Retail Day: Renowned interior designers, retailers and hotel purchase managers to be hosted at the fair over the three days which marks the Hospitality, Interior Designers & Retail Day.
· Renowned international speakers talking about Trend Forecasts for 2019 (French & Nordic designers to come to India).
Apart from this specially curated design platform, Heimtextil India and Ambiente India 2018 will host the Interior Lifestyle Awards that will bring creative masters from the interior decor and home textile sectors together design face-off that will follow the theme “My Heritage, My New Age India”. Ace designers Leena Singh, Alex Davis and Lipika Sud will pick the best duo to represent India at the globally most renowned platforms - Ambiente & Heimtextil in Frankfurt. The trade fair will also organise the Hospitality Day & Interior Designer Day, a hospitality and ID procurement programme that will bring top-class purchase managers and interior designers from the industry to build new contacts and source quality products. Together, Heimtextil India and Ambiente India together will host over 100 companies from countries like India, Indonesia, Switzerland and Thailand showcasing trendsetting designs in the interior décor and home textile industry.
Around The World