Healthy Home Quarantine Recipe: Paneer/Tofu Satay with Peanut Sauce
Here is a healthy and easy home recipe for people who are working from home in quarantine.
While the frontliners are risking their lives to flatten the curve of pandemic outbreak, we all need to sit tight at our homes and play our part to fight the crisis. Staying at home can be tough at times and people are tapping into new hobbies to cope up and some of you are entering the kitchen to try new things.
So, here is a healthy and easy home recipe for people who are working from home in quarantine.
Paneer / Tofu
Thai Red Curry Paste
Fresh Red Chilli
1 small piece
As per taste
- Mix all the ingredients together in a bowl except the paneer/tofu.
- Cut the paneer/tofu inti ½ inch thick finger shape.
- Now put the ready mixture of step 1 over the paneer/tofu fingers and mix well. check for seasoning and let it marinate for 1 hour.
- Put the marinated fingers on an individual stay stick or a long toothpick.
- Cook on a grill and baste with oil. When cooked remove from grill and serve hot on a sizzling plate along with peanut sauce.
Peanut Sauce Recipe
Red curry paste
Fresh red chilli
As per taste
- Blend the above ingredients together till smooth.
- Heat the pan and put oil add the above paste into it and reduce it till it is a thick coating consistency.
Happy Cooking & Eating!
Around The World