HPMF launches HPMF Startup Cell, promotes and supports entrepreneurship
HPMF's strong ecosystem of 3600+ members also supporting this initiative and will be a strong base for HPMF STARTUP CELL as the ultimate start-up destination in the world.
Hospitality Purchasing Managers Forum (HPMF) establishes a dedicated Start-up Cell with an aim to guide and promote new ideas in field of SCM and support new entrepreneurs who are willing to launch their start-up in supply chain management domain. The forum has an exclusive support from various angel funding platforms to take this initiative in full swing.
HPMF's strong ecosystem of 3600+ members also supporting this initiative and will be a strong base for HPMF STARTUP CELL as the ultimate start-up destination in the world. The startup cell will be driven by core team who will guide, mentor, connect and validate ideas for new-age start-up. The core team combined experience is more than 100 years.
HPMF Start-up Cell Coordination Group has been set up to address the needs and demands of the rapidly expanding Start-up Community and promote HPMF Start-up Ecosystem.
Name of Core Team
Role & Responsibility
Project Lead of HPMF Start-up Cell
Sr. General Manager Purchase
Coordination, Idea validation, mentorship, guidance
Grand Hyatt Kochi & Lulu Convention & Exhibition Centre
Dr. Sanjay Goyal
Idea validation, mentorship, guidance
Vice President - SCM
Lite Bite Foods Pvt Ltd
Mentorship, soft skills, and leadership qualities for Start-up
A1 Avighna Associates Pvt Ltd.
Dr. Nitin Nagrale
Investor relationship, Industry Connect, Media
CEO, QUALITY NZ
Idea validation, funding requirement understanding, Investor relationship
HPMF Start-up Cell – Power of Community Network
* Mentor, invest, connect, and engage start-up.
* Assisted by global community network which will add value to start-up.
* Total community network reach is more than 5000+ connections.
* KOHAM & HPMF together provide:
- Support in validating idea
- Expert Advisors
- Launch pad
- Industry connections and brand positioning
- Media & Event
Focus of HPMF Start-up Cell
HPMF supports आत्म निर्भर योजना (Self Reliant Scheme)
* To Build & Support Entrepreneurship in field of Supply Chain Management & its related products & services.
* We will also support Digital Procurement / Next Generation Procurement Platform Start-up Idea.
Process of HPMF Start-up Cell
As an Entrepreneur the interested person shall submit the following information deck and supporting documentation:
* Basic Information - Company and Team.
* Market Opportunity & Competition.
* Product / Services / Solutions / IP Basics.
* Fund Utilisation (please plot against revenue & cost).
* Funding Ask, Valuations & Exit Strategy.
* Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Around The World